My Cambie by sewaholic is made in an airy vintage 50% Linen 50% Cotton fabric from my local fabric store. I made at least 7 muslins before I gave up the idea of only one dart and made a princess seem instead much better, The skirt it something in between a gathered and an a-line, I just added some extra width to the the front and the back and smoothed out the slope. I did not line it since it would make this summery dress too hot for summer weather, so i trimmed the edges and finished with sunflower yellow bias tape.
I put a small porcelain button from Tummelisa above the zipper as a nice detail. I think the only problem is that my hair keep getting stuck in it, but that’s not really a big problem since I usually keep it up in a bun.