A sewing pattern, to make this cute stuffed dolphin. Dagmar loves to cuddle and to eat un-popped popcorn. No idea why, but mine do. Dagmar loves hugs and is pretty big and huggable, in fact she or he is almost as long as a newborn baby.1
Price: 55 SEK
Size: One size only, 50 cm long
Fabric: Velour, Stretch velvet, Plush, Jersey; at least 20% stretch.
– 50cm (20”) of back fabric, at least 50cm (20”) wide
– 50cm (20”) of belly fabric, at least 35cm (14”) wide.
– 2*10 mm safety eyes or Embroidery floss for eyes.
– 10x30cm²(Wool) quilting batting or lingerie/bra padding fabric, any kind of stable flat stuffing for the fins.
– Stuffing, about 275grams of wool stuffing or fibre fill
– Stretch needle
Skill level: Advanced Beginner
You will receive a download link after completed purchase where you can get your copy of the pattern, this is a digital sewing pattern which includes all the instructions you need to make this stuffed animal.