We had heat weave over easter and a bit undecided weather ever since but it has definitely been shorts weather and as I doesn’t fit in to any of my shorts or I can wear most of them but there uncomfortable and look weird. So when the heat came I swapped knitting for sewing and as usual I unconsciously priorities making the kiddos summer things so she almost set for this summer now but I’m still without shorts an air everything.
The plan is to make:
- Flint shorts and cropped if I get like the shorts.
- Rose pants I’m so exited about this new pattern from made by Rae
- Darling ranges dress and top
- some kind of swimsuit or altering what I have kiddos weekly swim classes are hard on our swimwear
- And maybe some kind of blouse
- And a flowy high waisted skirt if I find the time
I tend to want all the things but never get around the fitting part of making it, that way it is so much easier to make kids-wear as the loos fitting with room to grow generally doesn’t require that much fitting.